Journal of Advanced Research in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Type of Journal: Peer Review & Refereed Journal
- Frequency: Quarterly and printed Biannually
- Publication fees: No fees for 2017-2018.
- Publisher: ADR Publications
- Official Publication: ADR Publications
- Available Format: Print
- Hard Copy for Authors: Authors may purchase the print copy of the Journal at Rs. 1,000/- per copy and will get a certificate complimentary with the print copy.
- Subscription Price for Institution/ Organization: Rs. 3500.00/ $350.00
ournal of Advanced Research in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology is a Journal from bouquet of Advanced Research Publications which dedicated to the latest advancement of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology domain and publishes high quality theoretical and applied research from scientific research to application development. JoARBICB emphasizes on efficient and effective Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, and provides a central forum for a deeper understanding in the discipline by encouraging the quantitative comparison and performance evaluation of the emerging components of these domains.
JoARBICB is a peer review open access journal with a goal to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology.
JoARBICB also emphasizes all prospective & applications of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology and promulgates both the original research papers and industrial experience-analysis studies and reports with a view to provide scholarly research in original research papers and real time innovations, development and advancement in different disciplines of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology in industries.
The scope of the journal covers Research Articles, Review Articles, Methodology Articles, Short Communications, Case Study/ Case Reports, Research Reports, Monographs, Special Issues, Editorials research articles, Reviews, short communications and scientific commentaries in all the areas of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology. Multidisciplinary types of articles are also encouraged in this journal which brings together articles from multiple technical backgrounds. All articles published in JoARBICB are peer-reviewed. The decision of the Editor-in-Chief to publish a paper in concurrence with sections editors and reviewer’s opinion is considered final.
The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
Focus & Scope:
- Biomedical informatics
- Advanced Bioinformatics
- Applications of Bioinformatics
- Bioinformatics Algorithms and Data Structures
- Bioinformatics Workflow Management Systems
- Open Source Bioinformatics Software
- Bioinformatics Services
- Structural Bioinformatics
- Genomic Bioinformatics
- DNA Barcoding
- Bimolecular Simulations
- Sequence Alignment
- Sequence Analysis
- Sequence Database
- Gene Finding
- Gene Expression Analysis
- Comparative Genomics
- Protein–Protein Docking
- Protein Structure Prediction
- Molecular Interaction
- Mutations in Cancer Analysis
- Biodiversity and Ecological Informatics
- Protein Expression Analysis
- Medical informatics
- Health informatics
- Nursing informatics
- Clinical informatics
- Bioinformatics, Statistical application in Genetics and Molecular biology
- Biological software design and development
- Biological Algorithms Development and Implementation
- Biological Databases Development
- Computational systems biology
- Computational evolutionary biology
- Modeling Biological Systems
- Human Biological Systems
- Computational Biomodeling
- Computational Neuroscience
- Computational Genomics
- Systems Biology
- Network Biology
- Mathematical Biology
- Molecular Modeling
- Protein Folding
- Organization and Drug designing tools for development analysis
JoARBICB are also interested in:
1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can either present an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data;
2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.
By focusing on the different research societies, JoARBICB mainly targets researchers, scientists and engineers relevant to Bioinformatics and Computational Biology by communicating relevant and updated research papers that will assist them not only to learn from industrial but also help them to use various techniques to make new developments and innovations in these domains.